Long time no blog — but I have not abandoned blogging just yet… so watch for more…
Despite the busyness of 3 kids and a challenging job, reading has been an important part of my life, and it has also been an increasingly important part of Wendy’s life as well.
We’ve read a lot of really good books in the past 12-18 months. I just want to share some of them with you. We hope this short list of books can be useful to you all!
- “Choosing to SEE: A Journey of Struggle and Hope” – Mary Beth Chapman
- “Unshaken: Rising From The Ruins of Haiti’s Hotel Montana” – Daniel Woolley
- “Earthen Vessels: Why Our Bodies Matter to Our Faith” – Matthew Lee Anderson
- “Forgotten God: Reversing Our Tragic Neglect of the Holy Spirit” – Francis Chan
- “Future Grace” – John Piper
- “Life Together” – Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- “What Is The Gospel?” – Greg Gilbert